November 13, 2011

FAMILY OF BLOODY LIARS

A Nigerian man on his way back 4rm a foreign trip stoped over in Germany. He saw a Lie Detector Machine there and bought it. The Machine dishes out a slap immediately to anybody that tells a lie.
On getting home, he decided to to test the machine. First, He called his son, Junior who is a perpetual liar.
Father: Junior where were you during school hours today?
Son: Daddy I was in class. ( The Machine slaps Junior. ) Oh Sorry Daddy I went to the Cinema.
Father: What kind of film did u watch?
Son: I watched Documentary. ( The Machine slaps Junior again. ) Sorry Daddy, I watched Blue film.
Father: When I was your ag I never watched Blue film. ( The Machine slaps the man. )
At that stage, Junior's Mother who was watching intervened.
Mother: You see, like father like son. Why wouldn't Junior watch Blue films when he is your son. ( The Machine slaps the mother. )
What a family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment